Sunday, November 20, 2011


So yes, another heartbreak. I don't know what to do. Talk about the stupidest reason to break up. I always thought you would understand, and we did promise to never argue over stupid things. But now you just thought leaving would be best, i should've known it when i tested you. I don't wanna get my hopes up anymore. I just wanna be a normal person. Why isit so hard to just let go? I know these things need time, and i will get used to it. And when that time comes, i'll show you how well i've been living. I'll make you believe the impossible, and i'll show you and everyone that, silent prayers can be answered too.

One day, i'll be fine. I've lived 12 years of my life without you, sure i can live without you now. And i will. but you know,

Somehow you lost feel, i get that its my fault. And it is truly my fault. I admit. So if you lose interest in me just because i dont spend time with you, i wont agree with you. I wont even bother to talk to you. Because:


Come back come back come back to me like you would you would if this was a movie stand in the rain outside till i came out.
Come back come back come back to me like you could you could if you just say you're sorry,
I know that we could work it out somehow.
But if this was a movie you'd be here by now.