Monday, May 23, 2011

Fiction.

First, i'm showing you guys something that's totally worth the time! XD

Normal....

WINK! *screams! and faints. -,-*

Isn't he adorable? GAH. I'm so high now! XD anyway. nothing really exciting today... Except, something stupid happened. -,- Well, it didn't exactly "happen" as it was clumsy me... Accidentally doing it. lol!

Its like that, i got up in the morning, and then i went to brush my teeth and did my stuffs. Anyway, i saw my mom prepareing burger for me. And my hands and mouth itched to get it. So i made no effort of stoping myself. Unfortunately... I ran out of time and i rushed down so i wouldn't miss the bus. But yeap, i forgotten to wear my glasses. lol!. -,- So you can guess that i was practically blind the whole day in school. Lol!

That pretty much does it. -,- And later, our english teacher who was absent for quite a few days, (and she hasn't given us back our english paper 2! TT) told us her story of why she was absent. Her grandfather passed away... *tears in eyes*, so she went back to Kuching attended all the funeral.... And came back, without the papers. -,- *RAWR* lol! But that's okay, whatever. lol!

That's about it. I'm soooo tired cuz i'm sick. Sorry guys. TT